As you guys know, this blog is to feed my fitness crazed mind but I love to share my personal life with you guys too! Here's a little bit of what's been going on since my last post:
- I moved back to upstate NY (although a piece of my heart is still in NJ)
- I wound up in the hospital after prepping for my first competition (WAH. I'll make a future post about this one but i'm perfectly fine!)
- I've had 2 new jobs 1. Serving at a Steak House and 2. My current job is Human Resources at Mackenzie-Childs - if you've never heard of us, go look us up - now.
- I found my amazinggggg wonderful HUSBAND and got married to him!! (ALL WITHIN 5 MONTHS ..NOT KIDDING)
- I started working on my website for my personal training business which i'll post a link to as soon as it's up and running! :)
What is new with all of you?! It's been a pretty crazy couple of years for me, but I am still in love with the gym and just working on myself daily physically and emotionally! It feels good to be back! This year i'm going to try my hardest to post more videos for you guys and also do some features with new people and new products! What else would you like to see?
Here's some highlights of my 2017 to share with you guys! Peace Love & Fitness! xo